Welcome to DVP
Our main office has moved locations. If you are looking for us, our new address is 2106 E. Main St., Murfreesboro, TN 37130. For further information, please see our Contact Us page
Our Mission To You
The Domestic Violence Program is a non-profit organization committed to ending violence and discrimination in the lives of victims suffering the pain, fear, and shame of domestic abuse.
We are here to help those in need and to put a stop to domestic violence in the lives of families and friends in our community. Take a look around our website, if you need any help, please call us!
- To help prevent occurrences of domestic violence between family and household members
- To reduce the effects of domestic violence for victims by establishing a crisis line and shelter program.
- To educate the community regarding the incidents and causes of domestic violence.
- To assist existing agencies in coordination of programs for victims of domestic violence.
- To involve volunteers and to raise volunteer commitment in areas of domestic violence.
- To assist victims of domestic violence in establishing themselves as independent individuals.